Last night we had lots of fun! Jess got her phone out and was playing a song on it and Sarah started dancing. She is really funny and can definitely move those hips!! Of course as you can tell, she was amazed at the moves the big girls where showing off :) After we where done dancing, the big girls and I took off for the midnight showing of 'Twilight'. It was a lot of fun even though I have officially decided that I am much too old to stay out past midnight.... We didn't get home until about 2:30am and that is sooooo past my bedtime! The movie was pretty good tho, even if you haven't read the book :) (which I haven't, but the girls have) I would also like to brag alittle and say that I am really proud of the girls for getting home so late and then getting up and going to seminary and school today.... I KNOW I am too old to do that anymore!!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment