The concerts have begun.... The music program here is really involved and it seems like 3-4 times a year we are invited to be sang to or played to.... Last week was Jessica's concert. I took video but for some reason an unknown person had messed with the settings on my camera and the microphone part was shut off... so I got lots of good pictures with no sound.... I do have to say that her
choir is amazing. I can't remember ever sounding that good in high school and Jessica just loves her
choir teacher - which says
alot... I did fix my camera tho, and this is Austin's concert. I am amazed at how far he has come playing the viola in just over a year of 30 min lessons a few times a week. During middle school they get lessons everyday, so I will be interested to see how much of an improvement between now and the Christmas concert there is.
Shyla is also in choir and they where very impressive. She loves to sing and was chosen as only one of two girls to sing the soprano part and sing an A flat - I know nothing about music, but that is a really high note... at least for me. Shy was really nervous about messing the song up but I think she did a really good job! Bruce and I where both really impressed with her singing.
No comments:
Post a Comment