Every year we go to the mall downtown to play in the crayola Christmas town and see Santa. Each year, the kids talk to Santa, take his stickers and his candy and then absolutely refuse to take a picture with him..... what age is it that they will finally sit by him and take a cute picture?






Anyway, the mall has a huge gingerbread house display and I just had to take pictures for Ginny. I figured it might give you some good ideas for next year and you can win first prize... and split it with me of course!!



Now, here is the best part of all! Every year when we go to see Santa, we go to this little hamburger place in the mall called "Fritz" and if you like trains - this is the place for you! It is so cool!! When you are seated, the waitress gives you little engineer hats and then off she goes.... does she come back to take your order.... Nope! You call in on a little phone/CB thing on the table.... Does she come and bring you your food... Nope! Your food is delivered by a train that runs around the restaurant!! It is so fun and the kids and adults both love it!! 


pretty cool huh!
1 comment:
I am so glad you updated. I was starting to miss you!
I love the gingerbread house display. Wish I could've been there to see it.
Corban would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that train place!
Post a Comment