Monday, November 3, 2008

Ugg!

OK, so she (Jess) turned 16 on Wednesday - and her first date was Saturday.... I was really hoping she would wait a few.... years before her first date, but we didn't even get thru one weekend. We went shopping with her birthday money Friday morning, and then left for camping. Saturday she went and of course had a blast! I guess there is no talking her into never doing that again.... I don't know why I am so nervous about her dating - she is an awsome kid with her head squarely on her shoulders. She does a really good job of knowing what she does and doesn't want and I haven't seen her comprimise her standards yet.... I guess I should be more nervous about the next step we are facing... Driving!
.
You can tell in this picture that she is really 'pleased' that I made her pose for a picture - she thought I was being goofy, but in reality I wanted to have a current picture to hand the police when she didn't come home... and of course to remember how sweet she is :)

No comments: