The concerts have begun... One this week and then two more after Christmas. I love the kids concerts. I am so proud of them and the work they put into showing off the talents they are developing... for some reason the video won't load today or the other two times I have tried... so no video this time, but if you had been there, it was really awesome. Austin has really worked hard practicing and its obvious that he loves playing his instrument.
OK, as much as I love the concerts for the kids, when my kids are done playing, I usually have a strong urge to leave because I have lots of other things I would rather be doing... well tonight, as usual we stayed and watched as the other grade performed... of course we where not really paying attention to the kids playing... I was looking at a magazine and Bruce was looking around at the people near us when he noticed the guy about two rows up taking odd video and pointed it out to me.... You see, in order to have an orchestra play there must be a conductor... and the conductor stands in front of the orchestra with her back to the audience and directs... Well, this man in front of us had his video camera zoomed in on the rear end of the director... the lady director.... and took about 5 min of video of her rear while she directed the kids....I waited after the concert to see if maybe he was her husband and was trying to point something out our do something funny... but he was with someone else! Moral to this story... there are alot of really weird people on this earth and you never know when they are gonna sit two rows in front of you!
No comments:
Post a Comment