Monday, August 18, 2008

Luau!!!

Tonight we went to the King Kam Luau. It was awesome. The food was absolutely wonderful! We had smoked pig, and a whole list of other Hawaiian foods that I couldn't duplicate if I had to!!! The dancing was amazing and it was so fun to be there with all my family.










At one point, this guy is dancing, and Julie and I are sitting up front on the one side of the stage. He is doing his dance and he looks at Julie and I and sticks his tongue in and out like a lizard or a snake at us.... We look at each other like "did you see that?" and then of course we start laughing!! It was hilarious and everyone was wondering what the two goof balls in the front row where laughing at :) This guy right here in front is the one that was doing that!!


There where lots of fun things at the luau, but I think of it all my favorite was the fire dance guy. I can just see Jess doing this with her rifle on the drill team. If you watch the video close, you can see at one point the guy has the stick spinning and he is just flipping it faster and faster. Its amazing!! I took video so you can truly appreciate it....



This is for Jess... I was looking at the sky after the luau, and I couldn't resist taking a picture because I knew it was you would do. I hope you like it :)

1 comment:

Hale Family Treasures said...

thanks momma, its really pretty. almost like a painting. Im so jealous that you got to go to a luau. I hope I get to when marching band goes,or at least on my senior year trip : ) Matt still looks like a messy grizzly bear...just more tan and in tourist clothes.
luv you all, Jessie