Thursday, July 31, 2008
Oops I forgot...
Well, I must have been alittle busier than I thought. I took these pictures and then totally forgot to post them. Anyway, my girls are growing up.... I don't like to admit it, but its true. I don't know if its the end of summer doing it, or just the way things have been working out, but the girls have been going to dance after dance after dance. They wanted something new to wear, so we went to the store and bought fabric, and then for a pattern, they went down into my box of old 70's patterns I got from my mom just before she moved out of her old house and after they found a really cute pattern, they got busy.... Long ago, I would have had to do all the work but now - I get to direct and watch the results appear... Its kinda sad to realize that pretty soon they will be off to college and then sooner or later they will come home with a ring and a smile... and they will be off to start their own homes and families. I think I may be reading alittle too much into these homemade skirts, but when its late and quiet... your mind goes off on funny tangents... Anyway, I just had to share what a good job they did and how cute they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Fun skirts!
Post a Comment