First of all, for New Years, Bruce was in Alaska, so the kids and I went down and rented several movies, we sat around and watched them, and then proceeded to play a card game until about 2am. You would have had a laugh tho to listen to us. We where playing a game called phase 10, where each person uses there cards to complete different sets of required pairs or a certain number of ordered cards. Well.... at one point, around 1am, Jessica got her phase and laid down her cards. Austin, who wasn't paying attention, looks over and says "All right! do you want to see what I have? well...." and then he starts laying down his cards.... well the hand wasn't over yet, so we all just sat there and looked at him and started laughing. He gets this funny look on his face and says "what?" In between giggles, we tell him thanks for showing off his hand, but its his turn. So with that, we decide that we needed to invent a marshmallow version of phase 10. Every time someone gets there phase completed the person completing their phase gets to throw a marshmallow at the person across for them, and ever time anyone does anything dumb because they aren't paying attention, anyone that chooses gets to throw one at the person not paying attention. So for the next hour we kept throwing pretend marshmallows at each other, it was too funny!
Anyway, so the next morning when everyone finally got out of bed, around 10ish.... of course the babies where all up around 8, since they went to bed at a decent hour. Sarah is scooting around the floor, and she gets up on all fours and starts trying to crawl that way. It was too cute!! After alittle while, I picked her up and she was trying to eat my finger, and I suddenly realized her too little bottom teeth that she had been trying to cut had finally broke thru... I tried to get a picture of them, but I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon, she starts flailing wildly every time I try to open her mouth and get a picture. I did get a video of her crawling tonight tho, and its too adorable. If you cant tell by now... I kinda like her :) I will have lots more pictures soon, cause this camera is soo cool, I wont wanna do anything but play with it all day long!!
Ok, food for thought.... Austin and Nathan share the same birthday... but did you know that Shyla was born exactly two weeks late... on June 2nd, instead of her projected due date of May 19... Sarahs birthday.
1 comment:
She is so cute! and i love her to death.
Post a Comment