Sunday, January 20, 2008

Look What we got!

OK, so this weekend we made a rather large purchase....

Nah... just kidding, we did go to the RV show in town and messed around looking and dreaming. We had alot of fun climbing around in the big coaches giggling about how it would be to take one camping.... At least we wouldn't have to wait 6 hours to find a rest stop so we could cook dinner!!! One coach in particular had the movie Little Nemo playing on a plasma screen TV bigger than either one of my TVs at home... When Nathan got in to it, he sat down on the little love seat and asked if I could make him a peanut butter sandwich. Guess he thought he was comfy and wanted to stay awhile... :)



As you can tell by earlier posts, Sarah loves this bouncy chair... Raychelle thought she would share her lunch with Sarah, so against all protests, she sneaked a hot dog to her. It was all fun and cuteness... until Sarah actually got some pretty good size pieces off of the hot dog with her two little teeth, so we traded the hot dog out for a cookie... :)

I don't know how I was so lucky to end up with such cute kids. And I think what is even more lucky and makes it all the more fun to be the mom of these 6 kiddos is that they all seem to adore each other as much as I adore them. Although this picture looks alittle posed... and it is kinda. The whole reason I got my camera out was because Raychelle was laying on the floor, kinda like Nathan is in this picture, eating her hot dog, and Nathan was walking over her laughing and giggling, threatening to sit on her. They both got to laughing so hard that they had the rest of us laughing too!! Of course, as soon as they saw my camera, they stopped and started saying "cheese!!!" In fact, my camera is, to them just that... a cheese!

No comments: