Thursday, November 19, 2009

What is that!

I guess its hard to have a dull moment with 6 kids running through most of them... Last night I came home from a meeting and Sarah was crying and saying she had a sneeze in her nose... I couldn't figure out why she would cry if she felt like sneezing, but we got her calmed down, ran her through a bath and she went to bed. Then today, she didn't say another word about sneezing, but I noticed she had a runny nose. I thought maybe she was getting a cold or had allergies or something but it never dawned on me why one side of her nose seemed to be a little more runny than the other. Then, just after lunch, it became all to clear... She was rolling around on the floor playing, and I noticed that she had something brown in her nose...


This huge pinto bean was in her nose! As I pulled it out, I asked her "What is this!?" To which she sweetly replied "Its a sneeze"... So of course last night when she was saying she had a sneeze in her nose, she really meant it... Poor kid probably thought we were nuts for leaving this sneeze in her nose and letting her go to bed that way!

No comments: