Of course I am sure she was still hearing the music of Nathan's 'drums' ringing in her ears. I know I did this when I was little too, but I can't imagine how much Tylenol my mom went through with all the headaches I must have given her! Thursday, November 19, 2009
The things we do when we are bored...
Its been pretty boring around here lately. It started raining sometime late Saturday night and didn't stop until Wednesday night. We did get our first snow sometime in the middle, but I didn't get a camera out there soon enough and the drizzle of the rain the next day melted it all. So, as you can imagine, with all this rain and cold the 3 little kids have been couped up inside the house alot. When I did finally let them go outside Raychelle was so happy she was dancing with her umbrella.
Of course I am sure she was still hearing the music of Nathan's 'drums' ringing in her ears. I know I did this when I was little too, but I can't imagine how much Tylenol my mom went through with all the headaches I must have given her!
Of course I am sure she was still hearing the music of Nathan's 'drums' ringing in her ears. I know I did this when I was little too, but I can't imagine how much Tylenol my mom went through with all the headaches I must have given her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment