Ok, just this past Saturday, our town celebrated the fall season with a fall festival. I wasn't able to go(still stuck on the couch) so Bruce took lots of pictures for me. Jess marched with the marching band from the high school and was very cute.. as usual...

We also helped with a float to enter in the parade. The float was patterned after Wizard of Oz and we won 2nd place!! I think it turned out really neat.


After the parade, the kids and Bruce wandered around the festival, riding rides and eating good food. I am told that these french fries were really good... I guess they must have been since there wasn't any left to bring home and share... :)
1 comment:
See...all of these recently posts and I want to move to Missouri! Sorry about your foot. I hope it doesn't need surgery.
Post a Comment