Ok, so these pictures are a little old... but they still amaze me...These where actually taken INSIDE my house.... If you look along the bottom of the window....that's ice build-up on the inside of the window....


In Alaska, when it would get really cold for a couple days we would call it a "cold snap." When I first heard this term I thought it sounded a little weird but it described it perfectly... "Its COLD! SNAP!" Well, just before we left for Phoenix, it got pretty cold here... a cold snap to be precise... and living in this drafty old house the cold winter wind seemed to be blowing right through the house and seeping into my bones...but, when I pulled a soda out of the cupboard, yes the cupboard, not the fridge or freezer and it looked like this....

The really sad part was when I opened it, it was actually slushy inside... now that's cold! (and a sure sign its time to find a warmer house to live in)
No comments:
Post a Comment