Monday, September 8, 2008
YES!
So if you have not had a chance to read my blog in the last, oh... hour or so, you may feel alittle behind and think that we have been really busy... actually, we have been really hindered by a computer that is now an official boat anchor! Although, I did finally look at the back of it, checking out the manufactured date to see about when we bought it... I knew it was awhile back, but it says 4/11/01! That stupid thing is 7 years old! I have started an online class, and I am trying to complete it by Thanksgiving, but with a computer that would freeze up, and most of the time just refuse to turn on after turning itself off, it was time for extreme measures.... I tried first to buy a replacement drive and fix it, but they don't make drives to fit it anymore... I guess that should have been obvious... one guy at the computer store informed me that a 3 year old computer was considered pretty outdated and I was really grasping at straws to try to save the one I had and I should really just move on and let the poor thing die in peace... so.... we did!!!!!!!!!! We got a new tower, and I gotta tell you, this computer rocks!!! I love uploading pictures for my blog in under a minute instead of just over 5.... I love clicking on the programs I want to use and they actually come up and work... instead of the computer just sitting there like its one of my kids pretending it didn't hear me... ! Anyway, so hopefully I will be better at keeping this up since it will be a much more enjoyable experience now! .... although, I'm not making any promises, so don't count on it too much... hee hee hee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment