This has been a very long week.... School got out last week, but then bright and early Monday morning Jess left for girls camp. Tuesday morning Shy left for girls camp, then Wednesday, Austin left for cub scout day camp... So it was back to just the 3 babies and I all day, and then add Austin at night. Needless to say it was a bit lonely in the evening with a chunk of our family missing. We did get to go up to visit girls camp for family night and the girls where having a blast. Then on Friday, we went to scout camp for family night there. I can honestly say I am glad the week is over and they are all safely back home. I know they had alot of fun, and with summer school starting next week, it isn't going to be much different than what we have all been used to during the school year, but at least the evenings will be back to normal. I really missed them all, but I am sure they had alot of fun and it was all worth it.
This is a pic of Shy when we went up for family night. I think Sarah missed her as much as she missed Sarah.
This is a pic of Jess holding the ward flag. They where getting ready to go to the evening meeting where all the girls get together.
These are a couple pictures of Indian dancers that performed at Austins scout camp family night. It was pretty cool. At one point all the scouts got out there and danced too. I would have loved to have a picture of that, but Austin had my camera. So instead of taking pictures, my camera got to dance too :)


No comments:
Post a Comment