Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Good Friends

Today, we where totally privileged to have some of our favorite friends come and visit us from Arizona. The kids have all grown up together and long ago, we used to be neighbors as well as friends. Now, it seems like we are more pen pals and we get to have an occasional visit every so often. Needless to say, we where ecstatic when they came to visit. The kids all spent the day riding quads around the back fields, and we picked a bunch of boysenberries, which I have promised to make into jam and syrup and share. I wish I could find a picture of days gone past when we had all the kids lined up after our yearly Easter gathering, and it would be fun to see how much they have all grown, but for now, here is a picture of all the kids except Jess and Sarah, who where inside sleeping when the picture was taken. Also, a picture of Me and one of my most favorite people, Christa! I can't wait until they come back, or we somehow get to go to them. I miss them and all the fun and laughter they bring to our family!

No comments: