This is Steve....
This is Steve's owner... Steve's owner brought him in the house... then Steve disappeared... LOVELY!!!
.
.
.
This is cheese!!! Queso to be exact. I was really surprised I actually created cheese from some milk and vinegar. It will be better next time tho cause this time I think I let it set too long in the milk when the curds where separating from the way. It looked like it wasn't done but apparently the curds can get dry when they are sitting in a puddle of way... who knew! Anyway the only difference is that it doesn't press together as well as it should.
This is my Sarah on Halloween. Too cute! I can't believe she is 4 1/2 years old now!! Amazing that I have made it through these last 3 without going completely crazy.... at least I think I'm not completely crazy... do crazy people know when they are crazy? Could I be crazy and not know it? Hmmm, makes you stop and think... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment