Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The past month...

I know it's been awhile, but if its any consolation I am almost done with this online course I have been taking... So, here are all the pictures I have been accumulating on my camera... this will be a post of lots of pictures with minimal words... besides its more fun to look at pictures than read the goofy things I say anyway :)


Happy 2nd Birthday Sarah!!


You can't see it real well, but she has a backpack on that was probably one of her most favorite gifts! The outfit she is wearing was one of her presents too. We opened it up early so she could wear it to Jessica's concert... cheating, but it is soooo cute!


Above is her ball, we didn't get to wrap this one because she found it in my closet... below is a slip n' slide, that she has yet to play with... all the other kids get swim suits on and go out a play, she gets her suit on and goes out and watches...


Happy 15th Birthday Shyla!!



Shyla chose an Oreo cake... then we lit it on fire!



Just funny glasses that we found downstairs... We have these boxes of stuff from a place that sells pallets of food and other things. Sometimes we get odd things like this in the boxes... Although it doesn't make sense if you don't realize that the eyes you see are the tint of the glasses and not the eyes of the people wearing them... the kids thought they where totally hilarious.



How does your garden grow.... Almost as big as the kids





Now that we have planted... its time to weed... and figure out what stops rabbits and deer from wanting to come in and snack.... hopefully it will stay warm for awhile, my poor little pepper plants have peppers on them but they are so small from lack of heat that the peppers will be laying on the ground instead of hanging off the plants before long. I also noticed last night that I have about 4-5 squash, probably 20 tomatoes, and my green beans are covered in little white and pink flowers!!! Yay for gardens!!

No reason for this picture... they're just cute :)

This is Jessica's concert. Every year, at the end of the year, the girls get to wear their prom dresses to the final performance. The picture isn't the best but it was fun to watch. This first one is a close-up on Jess so you can actually see her. The next one is a few second shot of all of the girls so you can get a feel for what it all looked like.


This is what happens when you tell kids to go clean a boat and add water... near the end you will see hear how big brothers and sisters encourage little one's to be involved in family activities :)

p.s. Please ignore Raychelle's dirty face.... It does not matter how many times I wash her face she always seems to come back dirty!

Well, you heard the encouragement at the end... so....

Hopefully it won't be another month before I post again, but no promises :)

1 comment:

Ninny said...

We miss you guys!!!

I am wondering where you got the Oreo Cake. It looks GREAT!!!
Happy Birthday Sarah and Shyla!

We loved to listen to Nathan laugh while he and Austin were playing in the water.

And your garden is amazing!!! I love it and am so glad that you posted pictures of it for us to see.

Glad you are all doing well. Wish you were closer.