Sunday, March 15, 2009

Just Because

Well, I would love to have something exciting to blog about, but I don't, it has been a long time since I posted so I thought maybe it was time. The problem is the harder I look for something to blog about the less I find. Life around here is just life... nothing extremely different or exciting... nothing over the top... just life, so I guess I could use the space to ramble on for a bit...
.
Have you ever felt like your holding your breath waiting for something in your life to happen? Almost like being at the top of a roller coaster looking over the edge waiting for the exhilarating whoosh that happens as you speed thru the twists and turns... That's how I feel.... and honestly, I can't wait to get started... I think I am tired of hanging over the edge at the top of this roller coaster I am on waiting... its soooo time for the whoosh to start!! OK, I'm done rambling... and its late anyway.... hopefully something fun will happen soon and then I can post for real... I guess I could post some cute pictures of the kids or something... maybe tomorrow... maybe... :)

No comments: