Friday, February 1, 2008

Its only the beginning....

Well, to look at these pictures, all you see is a baby pulling herself up on a box of toys. However, I see a baby that has crawled as fast as she can after her siblings to see what they are doing for long enough and she is ready to step it up alittle... :) I don't think it will be too much longer and I will be posting video of her walking!!


This is what happens when you deny a girl her nap. She crawls up on the table and tries to tuck herself into a walmart bag telling you all the while she is going to bed.



Oh, by the way, guess what I am doing this afternoon..... hmmm....hmmm... ok, you took to long to guess, so I'll just tell ya!! I am watching the real 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea! Finally!!

No comments: