Ok, so not much going on here.... I guess with such a big family there has to be something right? Well just a whole lot of love!!! :) Anyway, homecoming week is this week at the girls school, and Shyla had Fairy Tale Day, so she was going as a princess. Of course Sarah just demanded to try on the crown and earings.... too cute huh!! Love ya all!!! Thursday, September 20, 2007
Too Much Fun!
Ok, so not much going on here.... I guess with such a big family there has to be something right? Well just a whole lot of love!!! :) Anyway, homecoming week is this week at the girls school, and Shyla had Fairy Tale Day, so she was going as a princess. Of course Sarah just demanded to try on the crown and earings.... too cute huh!! Love ya all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh!!! I laughed so hard at that picture. It is adorable! She is so cute with her crown and earrings!
Love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment