Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Happy Birthday
Well, I'm sorry I haven't posted in awhile, and I'd like to say we've had lots going on, and with school starting, Jess on the color guard team and playing piano,Shyla trying out for volleyball, Austin in strings (playing the viola), Nathan and Raychelle potty training, and Sarah - well just being a growing baby that will NOT be left out, we have been pretty busy! Of course I left out the weekly scouts/young women's activities, Bruce being busy with work and his church callings and meetings, and now I have a calling working with the girls at church, things seem to be getting busier..... but we did have time to have a double birthday party!! The boys loved their presents, and their cards from Grandmas and great grandmas! It was lots of fun!!




We had a lot of fun this past weekend too, we went over into Kansas to some kids expo, then took the kids to a pizza place that was kinda fun, then off to play in the fountains downtown. I forgot the camera, so you'll just have to imagine my soaking kids riding home in the van and terrorizing the pizza place. There was a cutest baby contest at the kids expo, and even tho we didn't get a chance to enter Raychelle, we all agreed that she was waaaayyyy cuter than the goofy looking little kid that won!! Anyway, hopefully my next post will be in a couple days, or maybe next week. We are trying to come up with something fun to do for the holiday weekend, and are hopefully going to take a trip to the circus.... That will be interesting tho, taking our circus to the circus... I'll have to update as to how it all went, if I survive that is.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wish we could have been there- OR you could have been here! Happy Birthday Nathan and Austin!
Post a Comment