Life here has been pretty interesting, I guess with 6 kids boring is probably not an option, and of course with that many people involved, somebody is always providing entertainment. Last night for dinner, just as I had gotten everyone sitting down ready to eat, Nathan pushes his plate aside and says "Yuck!!" of course the plate held 3 of his favorite foods, so I told him "Nathan, you either eat that or your going to have to starve." He, in his most stubborn 2 1/2 year old voice, says "Starve!!" and folded his arms. I walked over to him and picked up his plate to which he suddenly burst out "Hey, that's mine!! " and started to cry because I took his food. I love each of my children but to be honest there are moments when I don't understand them a bit :-)
Another joyful thing we have been doing here is dog sitting 6 puppies while the owners went out of town. After a week of dog sitting I have reassured myself of 2 things. First, I DO NOT want a dog, and second, grandparents are right, its fun to babysit, but even better when they leave!!
1 comment:
HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? 6 dogs AND 6 six kids would do me in. You are amazing!
I have to remind myself when my kids don't want to eat what I made that they are only rejecting the food and not me. Nate sounds adorable though- probably a bit like Corban and his- Don't touch me!
Post a Comment